Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October

I want to apologize, first, for the October update being so late. I was trying to get together with another writer to do an interview for you guys, because I think he has some interesting things going on. He hasn't gotten back to me, though, so I'm guessing he's not interested. And/or busy.
I know the feeling.
Though, I do have to say, this is the kindest, most engaged batch of students I've gotten in a long time. It's made what could have been a rough semester a lot easier to deal with. 
In other news, I've expanded my contact points for readers by joining lots of online discussion groups on Goodreads, I've also expanded in to Librarything and Shelfari. If you're on any of those sites, please stop by my profile and say hi.
I have to be honest, though--Goodreads is where I feel most at home. Those were the readers that first embraced my work, and they have been so kind to Stealing Ganymede (and, so far, Silencing Orpheus) and I'll always be grateful to them for that. The things people say about Stealing Ganymede in their reviews over there leave me speechless and, again, so grateful.
At Rebel Satori, sales reports are quarterly, so I don't have any numbers to share with you, yet, but as soon as I do, I'll pass those along.
In the meantime, as always, thank you (and I mean you, right here, looking at your screen) for your support.
As always, please stop by my twitter (@iamnotecho) and follow or at least say hello. I would love to follow you back.
If you've purchased Stealing Ganymede or Silencing Orpheus, please stop by Goodreads, Amazon, Librarything, or Shelfari and leave a review. Not only do I learn a lot from them, they also help others to find my work, which I appreciate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve your reviews. The books are great. As a willing disciple, I will "witness" everywhere I can.