Monday, March 26, 2012

YA Dystopian book suggestions (if you're interested)

I'm thrilled at the attention (and success) that Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games is receiving at the moment. Not only do I like reading this genre, it's my research area as a scholar.
So, I thought that I'd make a post suggesting some other books in this genre for those who might be interested in reading them.

Other YA Dystopian fiction:

The Unidentified by Rae Mariz

Bumped by Megan McCafferty

Candor by Pam Bachorz

The Giver by Lois Lowry

Uglies
Pretties all by Scott Westerfeld
Specials
Extras

Matched
Crossed all by Ally Condie
Reached

Divergent
Insurgent both by Veronica Roth

Legend by Marie Lu

Across the Universe
A Million Suns both by Beth Revis

The Maze Runner
The Scorch Trials all by James Dashner
The Death Cure

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

No comments: