Friday, December 2, 2011

December Update

It seems like every year the calendar accelerates, and I wind up not saying much during the downhill run toward January. So, here's a quick update of what's going on:





That's right: Nothing.
I'm not complaining, though. The reason not much is going on right now is because all the projects I was working on this year are in. Silencing Orpheus is already in the hands of Rebel Satori press, and they are working away on it. The article on dystopian literature for young adults is in the hands of the editors of the anthology. They've sent me a notice to be ready to get the edits back early next week, but they said that they didn't feel like too much needed doing. The book review that I did for Lion and Unicorn is in, came back, in again, and will be out very soon.
So, I've been doing a lot of writing on the final part of the conceptual trilogy, tentatively titled Drowning Narcissus. It's hard going right now, but the wheels are rolling (even though they're creaking at the moment).
I want to thank all of you who have bought my novel; I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support (and thank you for supporting indie publishing, too). Remember to follow me on Twitter (it seems like the bulk of my updates are over there these days), and while you're there, check out some of the other great indie authors that I follow. Maybe pick up one of their books, too, while you're at it. It'd make their day.
Feel free to contact me via comments below or over on Twitter, as well. Questions, comments, concerns, what have you...I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: