Monday, June 27, 2011

End of June update

Just getting back in from the Children's Literature Association conference. All work on the creative writing end has been on pause for over a month, now. First because of the wait for the end of the Hard Drive Saga, and then because I needed to get my paper in order for the conference. Work continues on my submission for the upcoming Dystopian critical anthology, "After NAFTA," though. If everything goes smoothly on that end, I'll have publication information towards end-of-year.
No galleys yet on the next novel, but the people at Rebel Satori have had a lot of high-profile books come out, recently, and so they've had to share editing time with publicity time. As soon as I see the galleys, I'll post an update to let you know how things are going.

No comments: