Sunday, September 19, 2010

Niffenegger's Latest


I absolutely loved the novel, The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I haven't seen the movie, so I can't speak to it, though I imagine that many of the scenes I love the novel for did not make the cut for the film (because of their very nature as slow, non-plot advancing scenes). I do need to see it at some point.
Here is an interesting interview she did about current and upcoming projects for Bleeding Cool news. The title of the piece is a little misleading, but that's not such a bad thing--I'm not so sure that a comics adaptation of The Time Traveler's Wife would work out very well.

2 comments:

M said...

Do not, under any circumstance, go see this movie. It is awful. Horrible. Cheesy romance filled crap. Trust me on this.

J. said...

Thanks!