Monday, July 26, 2010

Updating: The Move

Not many updates lately; that's because I'm getting ready for a move. Reading a lot, though, as you can see from the sidebar. Writing some. Finally got the second novel in shape and submitted it for consideration; keep your fingers crossed!

In the meantime, enjoy Jemaine Clement, whom I have fallen head over heels in love with as a performer. Here he is doing an amazing David Bowie (from the Flight of the Conchords episode "Bowie") and then doing a Q and A as the character Dr. Ronald Chevalier* (from the amazing film "Gentlemen Broncos" **). I can't wait to see him soon in "Dinner for Schmucks" .






---
*= here is the official website of the character
**= a film I know has been all but universally panned, but I'm telling you is absolutely incredible. At some point I'll post a defense of the film, and talk about what the "critics" missed.

No comments: