Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Barn

I think it's important to stop working on a major project from time to time, even if it's just for a few hours. It's hard to do, sometimes, especially with a dissertation, and even more so when you know you're barely going to make the deadlines.

One of the things I do is to make sure I get down to the local comic book shop at a minimum of every two weeks to pick up comics and/or the occasional graphic novel.

The next one I want to get is Storm in the Barn by Matt Phelan from Candlewick Press . Though it's been out for a few months, now, I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. It's making a lot of noise around the internet. Here's an awesome trailer for the novel:



Have any of you read it already? What'd you think?

As a PS: I am really loving this idea of a trailer for a novel. Though ...Ganymede has been out for a while, I'm wondering about doing one for it. Do you think it'd be a good idea?

No comments: