Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dollhouse @ ComicCon 2009

As a friend of mine likes to remind me, I'm one of 6 people on the planet who likes Joss Whedon's series, Dollhouse. I'm okay with that; I think the concept is beyond phenomenal, and minus a few episodes that didn't go very well (be fair, though, what series has ever been gem-quality from jump, especially in its first season?), I think the writing is strong.

Here's part 1 of a very nice 7 part capture by ecsmith (who has some other amazing panel captures)* of the Dollhouse panel at this year's ComicCon:



part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7

---

*=who I also hope doesn't mind my re-posting, because the quality is just incredible, and for people like me who couldn't make it, these are something like life blood.

2 comments:

Dev said...

I must 2 of the 6 bc I like Dollhouse, too. Of course, it probably doesn't hurt that I have a crush on Eliza Dushku.

J. Campbell said...

Me too; I'm glad that at least one director out there is working to help her get past the "bad slayer" typecasting.