Monday, December 15, 2008

Preorder



We are now available for preorder on Amazon. By coming out in January, we'll be in running for the 22nd annual lambdas (official site). We also figured that December is a month where people are buying for others, rather than for themselves--and most people don't give semi-experimental transgressive fiction as gifts for gramma.

So, if you would like to pre-order, and don't mind a bit of a wait for your first-off-the-press copy, please stop by. I ask not even so much for me, but to help support an indie publisher who is very committed to first-time novelists (which is a very rare and special thing in this day and age).

4 comments:

Ricia said...

I am wetting myself from joy and rushing my little virtual self to Amazon for a pre-order. So much love and congratulations to you!!!

Mira Chan said...

Listen, my granny is totally into experimental transgressive fiction. I don't know why you're trying to deny her this amazing gift!!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!!

J. Campbell said...

you're both nuts (and I wouldn't have it any other way)!

Gabriel said...

Joe --

Just saw Roberta's post to the dept listserve. Congratulations!

Gabe